Awards Presentation 2017/18
Our end of season awards presentation for the 2017/18 season is taking place on Saturday 26th & Sunday 27th May 2018.
We've split it into three separate sessions across two days, and the team session times are listed below.
Tickets MUST be ordered from the managers IN ADVANCE as spaces are strictly limited at the venue for each session, and there will be a guest list on arrival.
The awards presentation format will be theatre style seating this year instead of tables as we have more teams and guests to fit in than ever before (we've grown from 16 teams to 26 teams in the past 12 months)! There will be no buffet due to the change in format, but tickets are free and the bar will be open!
- Venue: Ormskirk Civic Hall, Southport Road, Ormskirk, L39 1LN
- Dress Code: Players to dress smart-casual (doesn't have to be a shirt & tie, but no football kits!)
- Dates/Times: See below
- Ticket Price: Free
Session 1 - Saturday 26th May 2018 - 12pm
Doors open at 11:45am
- Ormskirk FC Kidz (Ben)
- Ormskirk FC Barca U6s (Peter)
- Ormskirk FC Black U7s (David)
- Ormskirk FC Red U7s (Andy)
- Ormskirk FC U8s (Graeme)
- Ormskirk FC Yellow U8s (Leigh)
- Ormskirk FC Blue U8s (Peter)
Session 2 - Saturday 26th May 2018 - 3pm
Doors open at 2:45pm
- Ormskirk FC Blue U9s (Mitch)
- Ormskirk FC Orange U9s (Jack)
- Ormskirk FC White U9s (Danny)
- Ormskirk FC Yellow U9s (Tony)
- Ormskirk FC U10s (Lee)
- Ormskirk FC Yellow U11s (Ben)
- Ormskirk FC Blue U11s (Ste)
- Ormskirk FC Black U11s (Ste)
Session 3 - Sunday 27th May 2018 - 3pm
Doors open at 2:45pm
- Ormskirk FC Blue U7 (Richard)
- Ormskirk FC Black U9s (Stevie)
- Ormskirk FC Blue U10s (John)
- Ormskirk FC U12s (Kris)
- Ormskirk FC Blue U12s (Spencer)
- Ormskirk FC U13s (Chris)
- Ormskirk FC U14s (John)
- Ormskirk FC Adult Team (Tony)
(Ormskirk FC Yellow U7, Ormskirk FC White U7, Ormskirk FC Black U8 & Ormskirk FC Red U8 have opted out of attending the presentation as they have too many players away, so they have their own separate trophy presentation in June some time)
Every player will receive an award for playing for the club this season, and each team will have the following special awards in addition to this:
- Players' Player of the Year Winner
- Players' Player of the Year Runner-Up
- Manager's Player of the Year Winner
- Manager's Player of the Year Runner-Up
- Golden Boot
- Most Improved Player
If the demand for tickets is higher than in previous years, then we may need to limit the ticket orders for players that request the highest number of tickets to make sure we don't go over the limit we have for each session. We will advise teams about this if it happens. Ticket orders should include the player's ticket too, as we are reserving seats for everyone.
If anyone has any queries about anything, please ask your manager or email the club at firstname.lastname@example.org.