Ormskirk FC is an FA Charter Standard Club that is affiliated to the Lancashire FA. We currently have 22 junior teams and an adult team.
As a grassroots football club, we rely on the generosity of our sponsors and supporters to help provide kit and equipment for our teams.
The main benefit for sponsors is that they're helping to support a local grassroots football club and helping kids to enjoy and play football.
Each sponsorship lasts for 12 months and we can also offer the following benefits:
- All sponsors will appear on our Sponsors page.
- All sponsors will appear on banners throughout the website.
- All sponsors will have a dedicated page on our website with a company description and a link back to their own website.
- We thank each sponsor on our social media channels (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) and link back to the sponsor's own social media accounts and/or website if they have one.
- We have approximately 1,800 people that like our Facebook page, 2,250 followers on our main Twitter account (plus some teams have their own Twitter accounts that have hundreds more followers again), and 100 followers on our newly created Instagram account, so we can reach a wide local audience.
- Our Ormskirk FC social media accounts will follow the sponsor's social media accounts if they have one.
- If a sponsor wishes to post their own news story to promote their sponsorship (it's a fantastic good news story for a local business to be helping out a kid's grassroots football club), we will help with that in any way we can, i.e. a team photo shoot wearing the new kit, quotes from the manager or club officials to thank the sponsor, etc.
We have the following sponsorship package for the 2017/18 season:
1. Match Kit & Training Kit Sponsorship - £500
This combined sponsorship package includes the Match Kit Sponsorship AND the Training Kit Sponsorship. This also includes a £150 discount over the price of the individual sponsorship packages that can be seen below (packages 2 and 3 combined).
2. Match Kit Sponsorship - £350
The match kit consists of a long-sleeved football shirt, shorts & socks. The sponsor's logo is printed on the front of the shirt. The match kits are worn for league matches, cup matches, friendly matches and at tournaments.
3. Training Kit Sponsorship - £300
The training kit consists of a short-sleeved football shirt, shorts & socks. The sponsor's logo is printed on the front of the shirt. The training kits are worn for training sessions, as an away kit in league and cup matches, for Summer League matches, and at tournaments.
4. Ormskirk FC Kidz Sponsorship - £300
We have a weekly Ormskirk FC Kidz development session that introduces kids in Reception & Year 1 (Under 5s & Under 6s) to football. It's a pathway into joining our teams. For the 2017/18 season, we are looking for a sponsor for these sessions so we can provide all the players with training kits. The training kit consists of a short-sleeved football shirt, shorts & socks. The sponsor's logo is printed on the front of the shirt.
5. Equipment Sponsorship - from £100+
We provide all our teams with 10 footballs, a football bag, cones, bibs, and a first aid kit. This is the basic equipment that all teams need. For any other equipment beyond this, we ask teams to find themselves an equipment sponsor. This could fund things such as training poles, agility ladders, agility hurdles, passing arcs, bottle holders, bottles, tactics boards, captain's armbands, player of the month trophies, etc.
6. Other Sponsorship
Sponsors can also help out in other ways such event sponsorship or sponsorship in kind for services that they can provide.
If you're interested in sponsoring us, please contact us.