We have 30+ junior teams, an open age team, and 350+ registered players. This makes us one of the largest grassroots football clubs in the region. We have an active and popular online presence and social media following, and the club is run by volunteers that give their time up for free.
As a grassroots football club, we rely on the generosity of our sponsors and supporters to help provide kit and equipment for our teams. Please read below to see our sponsorship packages and benefits.
We have the following sponsorship packages for the 2018/19 season:
1. Home Kit Sponsorship - £350
The home kit consists of a navy blue football shirt, navy blue shorts & navy blue socks. The sponsor's name is printed on the front of the shirt. These kits are worn for league matches, cup matches, friendly matches, tournaments, and training sessions.
2. Training/Away Kit Sponsorship - £350
The training/away kit consists of a yellow football shirt, navy blue shorts & navy blue socks. The sponsor's name is printed on the front of the shirt. These kits are worn for league matches, cup matches, friendly matches, tournaments, and training sessions.
3. Both Kits Sponsorship - £600
We have a package that covers both of the above for £600 for a single sponsor, which is a saving of £100 over the individual prices.
4. Other Sponsorship
Sponsors can also help out in other ways such general club sponsorship, equipment sponsorship, event sponsorship or sponsorship in kind for services that they can provide.
Each of the above sponsorship packages officially lasts for one season. However, teams often wear the kits for an additional season.
If you're interested in sponsoring us, please contact us.
The main reason to sponsor one of our teams is to help support a local grassroots football club, which is run by volunteers. This enables kids to play and enjoy their football.
In addition to this, we can also offer the following benefits:
- The kits will be worn for league matches, cup matches, friendly matches, tournaments, and training sessions, so they will be seen by lots of people every time they're worn.
- All sponsors will appear on sponsor logo banners throughout the website. Our website gets thousands of page views each month.
- All sponsors will appear on the main Sponsors page of our website.
- All sponsors will have a dedicated page on our website with a company description and a link back to their own website and social media profiles.
- Our Ormskirk FC social media accounts will follow the sponsor's social media accounts if they have one, and this can help encourage additional followers to them as our followers will see an alert that we're following you.
- We thank sponsors on each of our social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram).
- We have 1,900+ people that like our Facebook page, 2,400+ followers on our main club Twitter account (plus some teams have their own Twitter accounts that have hundreds more followers again), and 400+ followers on our Instagram account, so we can reach a wide local audience.
- If a sponsor wishes to post their own news story to promote their sponsorship (it's a fantastic 'good news story' opportunity for a local business to be helping out a kid's grassroots football club), we will help with this in any way we can, i.e. a team photo wearing the new kit, quotes from the manager or club officials to thank the sponsor, etc.
Sponsor Logo Requirements
Sponsors should supply their logo in a high resolution format (vector graphic preferred). If they can't, or if they don't have a logo, that's fine as we can print the sponsor's name in plain text instead. We prefer to print logos in a single colour (e.g. white on navy blue shirts, and navy blue on the yellow shirts) as we think this looks best on football shirts, and it also lasts longer over time as the kits are washed. Note that we leave any printing/logo decisions to our kit supplier's discretion as they know what looks and works best on football kits. They may adjust any logos/colours as needed.